Black Gold Pets’ black powder, able to conceal smaller wounds that occur while grooming, and assisting in the blood clotting process
- All-natural and organic wound concealing powder and styptic powder alternative
- Encourages faster blood clotting while providing relief with a protective herbal and mineral barrier
- Covers and protects, while also concealing and soothing minor wounds like quicked nails, clipper nicks, minor scratches or bites, and more
- Helps skin irritations, like hot spots, warts, rashes and seasonal allergies
- 2oz jar of black powder
How to use:
- If an irritation is dry, moisten with distilled or spring water and apply powder directly to the area. You can also mix a small amount with water into a paste then apply to the area and cover with bandage if needed.
- If a cut or wound is bleeding, clean first and then apply a good amount of powder to the affected area with sufficient pressure until powder absorbs and bleeding stops, if bleeding continues wipe away and repeat or seek medical attention.
Note: all ingredients are purchased responsibly from vendors and farmers that are bee-friendly with no pesticides!
- Organic Cayenne Powder: a multi-faceted herb. Not only does it staunch the blood flow of a cut or laceration, it also actually disinfects the wound as it possesses anti-fungal and anti-bacterial capabilities.
- Organic Turmeric Powder: helps fight bacteria that’s found on the skin when you have a wound, and prevent bacteria from entering the body via the wound opening. It also helps clot the blood, so it will prevent the wound from bleeding further.
- Organic Arrowroot Powder: widely used in primitive cultures, arrowroot has had such traditional uses as healing wounds from poison arrows, scorpion stings and gangrene. It’s also great for absorbing moisture.
- Organic Yarrow Powder: has been used for thousands of years, to treat wounds inflicted during war time. Deep wounds were packed with yarrow powder to disinfect, relieve pain, and stop profuse bleeding.
- Activated Charcoal: has been shown to neutralize many different kinds of pathogens that directly or indirectly produce or promote infection.
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth: mostly made of silica, a mineral that is integral to the formation of collagen. Collagen is a building block of skin and is necessary to heal inflammation, wounds and lesions!
- Organic Goldenseal: a plant with famous astringent and antiseptic properties. Because of that, goldenseal is categorized into the group of effective natural medicine for wounds and infections, cuts, bites, stings and so on. A fact is that alkaloids, the main component of this herb, can destroy many types of viral and bacterial infections.
Daiana Mozzone (verified owner) –
Kevin (verified owner) –
Maryshka Y. (verified owner) –