Black Gold Pets Gold Powder 2oz
$29.99LOG IN FOR VIP PRICING
Black Gold Pets’ gold powder, able to conceal smaller wounds that occur while grooming, and assisting in the blood clotting process
- All-natural and organic wound concealing powder and styptic powder alternative
- Encourages faster blood clotting while providing relief with a protective herbal and mineral barrier
- Covers and protects, while also concealing and soothing minor wounds like quicked nails, clipper nicks, minor scratches or bites, and more
- Helps skin irritations, like hot spots, warts, rashes and seasonal allergies
How to use:
- If an irritation is dry, moisten with distilled or spring water and apply powder directly to the area. You can also mix a small amount with water into a paste then apply to the area and cover with bandage if needed.
- If a cut or wound is bleeding, clean first and then apply a good amount of powder to the affected area with sufficient pressure until powder absorbs and bleeding stops, if bleeding continues wipe away and repeat or seek medical attention.
Note: all ingredients are purchased responsibly from vendors and farmers that are bee-friendly with no pesticides!
- Organic Cayenne Powder: a multi-faceted herb. Not only does it staunch the blood flow of a cut or laceration, it also actually disinfects the wound as it possesses anti-fungal and anti-bacterial capabilities.
- Organic Turmeric Powder: helps fight bacteria that’s found on the skin when you have a wound, and prevent bacteria from entering the body via the wound opening. It also helps clot the blood, so it will prevent the wound from bleeding further.
- Organic Arrowroot Powder: widely used in primitive cultures, arrowroot has had such traditional uses as healing wounds from poison arrows, scorpion stings and gangrene. It’s also great for absorbing moisture.
- Organic Yarrow Powder: has been used for thousands of years, to treat wounds inflicted during war time. Deep wounds were packed with yarrow powder to disinfect, relieve pain, and stop profuse bleeding.
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth: mostly made of silica, a mineral that is integral to the formation of collagen. Collagen is a building block of skin and is necessary to heal inflammation, wounds and lesions!
- Organic Goldenseal: a plant with famous astringent and antiseptic properties. Because of that, goldenseal is categorized into the group of effective natural medicine for wounds and infections, cuts, bites, stings and so on. A fact is that alkaloids, the main component of this herb, can destroy many types of viral and bacterial infections.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.