- Removable battery runs 3 hours on a single charge
- Lithium-power motor allows cut any hair type
- 5 speeds from 2,500 to 4,500 strokes per minute
- Comes with a size #10CeramicEdge blade (runs cooler and stays sharper than steel)
- Fits standard size blades
- Free Alpha Grooming Clipper Grip included with clipper purchase
- Please note all clipper sales are final. Any manufacturing defects can be addressed with manufacturers according to their warranty policy. We are happy to help you pick the best clipper that suits your needs so please call us at 561-247-9440 so we can help you make the best decision.
Click HERE to see all Clippers
Click HERE to see all Andis Products
Holly B. (verified owner) –
Julia B. (verified owner) –
I got a substitute pattern and they said I would get a free grip and I didn’t receive it. Other than that I love it! It’s slightly heavy but easy to use.
I gave only 1 star because I had too! I work in a shop with 6 other groomer that use the z11 as well as myself. Out of the 7 of us, four of us had to send in our clippers because the motor would just stop and start, stop and start, I personally am on my 4th repair with these clippers I’ve had just about a year now! Andis never tells you what they fixed, no they just send them back to you thinking they are “fixed” I will NEVER buy Andis again.
Bianca McLemore (verified owner) –
Vianey Schiller (verified owner) –
I love my baby
I would give negative reviews if possible. These clippers are junk. After 4 months of use the switch went out on not just mine but another groomers as well. It caused the clippers to not stay turned on. I called Andis and was told it’s a very common issue and you can send them in and they will repair it but it will take over a week to get them back. We can’t afford to go without clippers that long and our back ups are corded and slow. I’ve been trying to get by just using them when they decide to actually turn on.. now the battery won’t charge and will turn on for a second and turn off and won’t turn back on. For the amount of money these clippers cost they are a rip off. Not too happy with Andis in general, their new updated clipper blades are trash as well and catch. BEWARE AND DO RESEARCH FOR BETTER CLIPPERS. THESE BREAK AFTER A COUPLE MONTHS