- Superior quality Mastercut #6fw wide blade (1.2mm)
- ProEdge-X quality guaranteed faster, smoother clipping with 25% more cutting edges than other brands
- Made from high-grade carbon steel, ice tempered and chrome plated to deliver optimal strength and durability
- For use with snap-on wide combs from Mastercut (also sold under different names, including Furzone and AGS wide combs)
- CLICK HERE to learn how to send shears and blades to PetStore.Direct Sharpening and Repair center
Before you begin clipping, apply a thin film of oil to the mating surfaces of the cutting blades and tension spring guide. Follow our quick and easy 3-2-1 approach to keep your blades cutting fast and smooth.
If you are clipping for long periods, reapply oil and occasionally use a coolant spray to reduce surface temperature. This will help prevent clipper rash and irritation to the skin.
If your blade starts to drag, leaving tram lines in the hair, this is often caused by an accumulation between the upper and lower blades. To remedy this, and with your clipper still running, flush out hair clippings and dander by gently submerging the lower blade into washing solution. Remove and wipe the outside surface with a clean dry cloth and, reapply blade oil before clipping again.
Click HERE to see all Blades
Click HERE to see all Mastercut Products
Sharlena Bowman (verified owner) –
I bought 10 also it would not cut!
Rachel Bishop (verified owner) –
Milene Lascani (verified owner) –
Monica K. (verified owner) –
Diana Wales (verified owner) –