Artero super soft slicker brush extra small is gentle and effective on dogs. Flexible bristles with superior elasticity effortlessly separate and groom the dog's hair strands.
How to use:
- Comfortable and easy-to-handle design of Artero super soft slicker brush is an ideal fit for effortless grooming
- Integrated air cushion system ensures metal tines cover a larger area while protecting hair integrity
- Long, flexible bristles of this dog grooming brush protects the skin, preventing scratches and superficial wounds
- Artero nature collection super soft slicker is perfect for small breed dogs and cats
Click HERE to see all Brushes
Click HERE to see all Artero products
- Brush at least every other day to prevent excessive dirt and annoying knots caused by mud or moisture, resulting in a shiny coat.
- Ensure the XS head of this Artero bamboo super soft slicker is appropriate for the dog's size.
- Apply conditioner to the coat for smoother brush glide and to minimize friction.
- Begin brushing from the back or hind legs, and gradually move to the head.
- Brush for a minimum of 10 minutes, covering all body parts. Gently treat persistent knots without harming the skin.
- Always brush in the direction of hair growth, never against it.