Groomers: Please make sure you are logged into your account to see wholesale prices
Dog Fashion Spa Clarifying Primo Shampoo for dogs that gently cleans, moisturizes, and nourishes the dog’s skin and coat, capturing the essence of quality life for dogs
- Toxin-free shampoo is formulated by leading dog care experts and infused with flower and oil extracts to nourish your dog’s coat and skin and combat free radicals
- Chamomile extract helps calm the skin and aloe moisturizes skin and coat. witch hazel helps heal insect bites, repair broken skin and fight bacteria
- Dog Fashion Spa shampoo is delicately scented with our signature scent, imbued with notes of jasmine, violet, lemon, and musk
- Formulated without sulfate, paraben, synthetic dye, or gmo
- Dog parents: Apply to wet coat, lather, and indulge your dog with a loving touch. Rinse off for fresh, clean, and delightfully-scented fur. For best results and to extend the scented pleasure, pair with a Dog Fashion Spa conditioner
- 1 Gallon, Made in the U.S.A.
Patty Thompson –
Tried this shampoo today and LOVE it! Lathers very nicely and leaves a pleasant scent. It did make drying time a lot quicker!
Nuria Castro –
This shampoo is IT!
The best scent ever….I feel like I want to shower in it! My clients absolutely LOVE THE SCENT! I love that is great for my hands…5 stars!
Jacqui s (verified owner) –
I do agree with the two comments above…1) it does make dying time much faster and 2) it doesn’t dry out your hands! These were the first two things i noticed about the shampoo. It smells lovely, making it ideal for my themed botanical groom business. It smells like jasmine but definitely not overpowering. My clients love the smell and some ask if I can leave behind a bit so they can bathe their pups in it! It cleans well, suds up nicely, and it as NEVER caused any negative reactions to my four legged clients…even my weekly bath clients! I have even used it to wash my hair and leaves my hair nice!!!! The smell will not linger for too long after you ave dried the pet but, the results are seen by how long the pet lasts clean after the bath.
Angel Strickland –
This stuff is really good! It smells great! Doesn’t leave the pup feeling itchy or you! I sometimes break out in a rash on my arms when shampooing. This brand doesn’t make me break out! Also, a big plus…. the drying time is much shorter than the other brands. It lathers really nice too. Clients love the smell. I’m ordering for the second time. Oh , one more thing I love…..I’m Mobil and the gallon shape fits into my shelves a lot better than the round gallons. It looks nice with the sleek fancy Black Label .
Mayra Grajales, ICMG (verified owner) –
A colleague said it smelled like a famous high end Brand name Original Cologne and I love it! I also have skin issues and I haven’t had any problems while using this shampoo. The dogs smell amazing and if you do the whole combination of DFS products you can really see how your grooming routine is about to change!
Michelle McCotter (verified owner) –
I LOVE this shampoo. So much so I’ve decided to make it the official line for my business. Smells great, doesn’t dry out hands, leaves dogs squeaky clean and dilutes really well. For the price there aren’t many on the market that can beat it.
Terran Benjamin (verified owner) –
Best degreaser ever! You literally can do one wash and have a squeaky clean pup!
Terran Benjamin (verified owner) –
Cady B Lee (verified owner) –
Smells amazing, cleans amazing, it is our go to everyday shampoo for all coats
Claudia Milazzo (verified owner) –
Trina (verified owner) –